2 x QA Engineers
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to join our client’s engineering team. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to join one of the best and most experienced engineering teams in Silicon Valley.
- Responsible for manual and automated test design, execution, and reporting
- Responsible for maintaining and or developing an automation framework
- Responsible for server side and client quality assurance
- Extension and enhancement of test environments and automation tools to support new and existing product functionality
Reporting and Verification of defects
- Contribute feedback to engineering regarding quality and testability considerations
- 4+ years overall software quality assurance experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts TCP/IP, UDP and basic network tools
- Experience working in a Linux development environment
- General scripting language skills (preferably Python)
- Troubleshooting skills in both blackbox and whitebox testing
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking tools
- Highly team oriented, collaborative and flexible
- BS in Computer Science or related subject area
You will work from home and out of the company office located in the UK.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive pay
- Stock Options
- Benefit Allowance
OSS/BSS/Digital – Pre Sales Manager EMEA
Our client is a Pre IPO OSS/BSS/Digital Commerce Systems Technology Company.
Position Summary –
You will work within the Sales team reporting into the EMEA VP. The role is a high-touch ownership and support role for day to day interaction with strategic partners, technical solutions and CoE teams. To be successful in this role, you must have a strong technical background, good planning skills, and strong attention to detail. The ability to represent with senior global technical leaders and differentiate from competitors and ensure it is viewed as the SI’ preferred platform in the digital commerce domain will be the key objective and goals of the Pre Sales Technical Lead. You should have a degree and +-8 years of experience in a Software Vendor and or, Systems Integrator, as well as exposure to Digital commerce/BSS platforms. The role is ideal for a driven individual looking to step up to the next level in a dynamic, fast moving organisation, with a unique and innovative solution.
Where you will be based• This Sales Technical Lead role is based at the EMEA office Western Home County area UK. International travel will be required and the company operates a flexible home working schedule. The company HQ is based in Mountain View, California.
What they are seeking• Building and owning regional technical plan for 2-3 strategic partners • Delivering on-site support and training to partners on solutions • Ability to develop demonstrations and PoC/Pilots with Partners • Developing comprehensive training plan with partners to position, support & deliver projects • Build joint value propositions to drive sales pipeline • Build out of RFx assets and templates for technical responses • Coordination and organisation of partner material, collateral and information • Participate in workshops, seminars, sales & marketing events •
What you bring to the table: • Solid technical background and qualifications • A minimum of 8+ years’ experience with a software vendor or Systems Integrator • Visibility of SFDC based CRM & ecosystem partners • Experience of working with communications service providers • Experience in BSS/Digital Commerce systems • Some experience of working with companies going through digital transformation • Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively • Experience travelling.
The Mobile Applications Developer
Position Summary –
You will report into the Director, UK Engineering Centre, and will support sales and product management with rapid demo prototyping. You should have attributes of being highly team oriented, collaborative and flexible. You should have solid working experience, be able to provide information about past work experience and references. The role is ideal for someone who is excited about working in a fast-paced start-up environment that is both dynamic yet flexible.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Experience with Android and/or iOS
- Strong experience with jquery mobile, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, Java, JSP, Apache Cordova
- Experience with Spring Framework and familiarity with Linux development environments
- Experience with scripting languages (Python)
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- BS or MS in applicable degree such as Computer Science. Strong foundation in Mathematics. Understanding and experience to build HTML5/CSS3 cross device application using frameworks like jquery mobile, Excellent software development skills in all phase of development including, requirement definition, design, coding and testing
- Good communication skills in order to integrate feedback from architects into product development.
- Good time management, ability to implement ongoing designs into company products
- Some telecommunications and enterprise software experience.
- Clear understanding of start-up or small company work environment.
Senior Support Engineer, Reading, UK
Our client is looking for an experienced Principal/Senior Support Engineer to provide world class support to its Tier 1 customers. You should have solid working experience, be able to provide information about past work experience and references. The role is ideal for someone who is excited about working in a fast-paced start-up environment that is both dynamic yet flexible.
You should be comfortable taking ownership and responsibility across all aspects of the Support engagement with customers and up for the challenge of a start-up. To be successful in this role you must possess the ability to work in an environment where self-sufficiency, taking the initiative, establishing new or enhancing existing working practices and collateral while working effectively both with external and internal staff across functions is critical.
Where you will be based:
You will work out of the office in Reading, UK. The company headquarter is in California and has offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and the UAE.
Responsibilities will include, amongst other things,
• Resolution of customer issues to meet strict SLA requirements
• Provide support to field and pre-sales teams
• Provide support to partners and systems integrators
• Assist with QA, training and development activities on a needs basis
• Development of Knowledge Base to assist customers in minimising impact of known issues
There is the possibility of travel.
What you bring to the table:
Key experience/attributes for the candidate include the following:
• 5-8+ years overall software support depending on position
• Experience of working to Telco grade SLA
• Knowledge in one or more of the following:
o Diameter protocol
o Scripting (preferably Python)
o High Availability systems
o Policy Control
o Linux Administration
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Highly team oriented, collaborative and flexible
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related subject area